Tuesday, July 3, 2012

How it all started...

My husband, Brian, and I met at a mutual friend's 21st birthday party at a local hookah lounge. We talked for a few minutes, but I never really thought I would see him again after that night. (I remember calling my best friend on the way home and telling her about a pretty cute guy that I met!)


The first time we ever went out

Fast forward 7 months, and I was the maid of honor in (at the time) one of my best friend's wedding. The couple had a joint bachelor/bachelorette party and, as fate would have it, Brian was one of the groom's groomsmen! We talked, drank, laughed the night away and at the end of the night decided to exchange numbers. The party was 2 weeks before the wedding, and in those 2 weeks, we talked on the phone/texted each other all the time, and hung out as much as we could. On the night of the Rehearsal dinner, we decided to officially start dating and have spent almost every day together since. That was almost 4 years ago.


My 23rd birthday

On February 19, 2011 Brian proposed at one of our favorite spots, right by the water at the Fort in St Augustine. It really was one of the happiest days of my life, and saying yes was the best decision I have ever made :)


Right before B proposed!!

We were married on November 5, 2011 in a beautiful ceremony at an old colonial house in our hometown. We had an outside ceremony, right on the water. It was gorgeous.
He kissed his bride :)


Finally Husband & Wife

That is the short version of our story. I cannot wait to tell all the details of our wedding day with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment