Sunday, September 23, 2012

Choose to be happy

There are times when I get so stressed out, feeling pulled in different directions, and just plain over it all. I know other people have to feel like that too, right?

To say this past month or two has been overwhelming would be an understatement. Between trying my best to balance a budget, my husband losing his job, school, work, you name it....I was left feeling exhausted and worried. Just not knowing what the future looks like for us is weighing on me, but I have made a decision and I'm sticking to it!

I am choosing to be happy.

I am choosing to have a positive attitude towards everything I do in life. Whether it is working out, getting back into school, spending time with friends and family, or anything else, I will do my best to have a smile on my face and joy in my heart.

There is too much good in life to be a Debbie Downer all the time.

So here is to counting to 10 before I respond/react, aching cheeks from smiling so hard, living in the moment, and making lasting memories :)

"Who you are ain't what your going through. So don't let it get the best of you"
(No clue who wrote this, but it was a song I heard on the radio driving into work yesterday...instantly felt connected)

No comments:

Post a Comment