Monday, December 3, 2012

Slacking to the max

No, I did not fall off the face of the earth. I have been keeping up with blogger, but have not had the time or energy to form a complete post.

I have a lot to tell y'all about, though! We went to visit my brother for his family day and it was so so good to see him. He is doing an outstanding job with infantry boot camp, and that makes me the happiest sister ever! Although, I wish someone would have warned me about what a proud, emotional moment it is to see your baby brother in Cami's for the first time. Yep, I'm a sap. I'm going to do a post all about family weekend & introduce you to my soldier :)

Work has been tiring. I have picked up extra shifts for some extra Christmas spending money but, unfortunately, we are so busy right now. I work in a level 3 NICU and it breaks my heart that these babies won't be home for Christmas. I cannot imagine what that feels like as a parent. Please keep these precious preemies in your thoughts and prayers!

We got some EXCITING news this weekend regarding my husband's schooling......he was accepted into the police academy!! He starts in January. I am SO proud of him!

Also, I won a giveaway!! Heather from Live.Love.Laugh had a thirty-one giveaway and I was the winner. I'm excited....I never win anything :)

My plan is to get back to blogging more regularly, and I apologize for the lack of posts lately. Things will settle down soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment